Monday 4 March 2013

"Enrique"

"I am a young woman with a lust for life. But recently I have been having inappropriate thoughts about my imaginary friend. His name is Enrique. I want to DTR (define the relationship) but recently he's gone missing. I haven't seen him in weeks. I need your help ASAP"


Hmm, interesting question. I'm not too sure how to give you advice on this one. But I will try to the best of my ability. YOU NEED TO GROW UP.


You may need to see a phycologist, tell them about your imaginery friend. They will help define the reason why your imagining innappropriate thoughts about a person that does not exsist.

 Daddy issues? Past relationship issues? Mentally screwed? Who knows. But I did do some studying on the subject of imaginary friends and people over the age of 18. This is what I found, if your imaginary friend has been one that you have known since childhood, this might very well be your spirit guide.


Who are Spirit guides? Some guides will stay with you throughout your entire life, and others will pop in every now and again to help you with specific areas of your life or goals, maybe yours is is trying to help you explore your sexual fantasies.  These guides might be your average spirit who just happens to be a master in a certain area.  They may appear to have a male or female energy, looks like yours is a hot spanish man called "Enrique", though in reality he is just energy.  They may be spirits who have had physical incarnations.  You may be the only person they are guiding, or they may be on the “panel” for other people as well; This may be why he's gone missing for a while, he's attending to someone else life.  The spirit will feel it is time that you need help, he'll be back when you really need him.

So wether you are completely insane, or you've been gifted with a spirit guide, whatever the case you are NOT alone. More then 10% of normal functioning adults have imaginary friends.

:). So its up to you. Maybe explore your sexuality!

Just remember smile :).

No comments:

Post a Comment