Monday 4 March 2013

"HEEELP"

"Hi Elisha,
I have a big issue! I have a wedding coming up, and I have no idea what to wear! I never ever wear dresses or heels because i find them uncomfortable but I know that's what my mum wants me to wear. What can I wear that will please my mum but still be comfortable for me?
Thankyou!"


Yay I love Weddings! Now it's really hard picking the right dress. But you've got to start out thinking about the things to consider.

Whats the weather like? Is there a colour theme? Is it inside or outside? How much do you want to spend on it? And many more thing to consider before planning on what to wear.

My fan said the Wedding is in Winter. So I need to consider that it's going to be quite cold. So I've chosen a long dress, so she doesn't have to wear heels; as she wants to be comfortable. I have found many lilac dresses appropriate for this date. :). The dress in the picture is on sale on THIS WEBSITE < .

Then with dresses that have off the shoulder sleeves, as its winter you can then wear a shawl, THIS WEBSITE FOR THE SHAWL, It would be nice to have a two tone shawl. The total expenses for this outfit would be $150. :). For the shoes it would be wise to wear flats, or even under that long dress you could even wear UGG BOOTS :D and no one will ever know!

 

Hope this helped ! I Love all of you FANS and you know who you are. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment